The perfect custom personalized mug is waiting for you to create. Use your photo or add a name.
Personalizing is a great way to make a special coffee gift mug for anyone.
Whether you are adding a picture that signifies a great memory, or creating name mug with a funny quote on the back, it will be a memory that can be used over and over.
1) Create or use a photo that includes you (or your group of friends) with the person who is receiving the mug.
2) Take a photo of you in a place or setting that has a special meaning or memory for them.
3) Create a scavenger hunt for a very special gift by putting 1-4 "photo clues" on a personalized coffee mug. First, they'll unwrap the mug.
Then they'll have to follow the clues to places where other clues are hidden. All of the clues will eventually lead to the real present.
4) Put their name (or nickname) on the mug with a familiar quote on the back. Quotes can be their favorite sayings, funny or endearing sayings that others have about them, or words of wisdom or encouragement.
5) Have their friends or coworkers sign a group photo to be used on a ceramic mug. (This is best for groups of less than 6, as more than that makes it difficult to make out the faces and names.)
Those are a few ideas for creating a fun personalized coffee mug as a gift. I hope you enjoyed them.
For more great ideas and customizable mugs you can purchase with names, quotes, and pictures on them see the links below for other pages on this site.
10 Best Coffee Mugs
Oversized Coffee Mugs (21-52 oz)
Large Coffee Mugs (14-20 oz)
51 Best Coffee Mugs
Travel Coffee Mugs
This website was created by Steve McDonald. He is a web designer, clay artist, and lover of all things coffee. Connect with him on Google Plus.