Jumbo Coffee Mugs

by Jessica
(Blue Springs, MO)

Question: I'm looking for a 52 ounce insulated cup with a base that fits in a standard car cup holder. Do you have any?

Answer: Jessica, unfortunately, I don't know of any 52 ounce insulated cups that fit a standard car cup holder. There is a 52 ounce insulated mug, but it is too big for a cup holder. Most people just put it on the floor or the seat next to them.

The largest one I know of is the 34 oz. Bubba Travel Mug. Check it out on this page: 52, 34, and 20 oz Bubba Kegs

Click here to post comments

Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to Contact Me.

Featured Pages

Clear Glass Coffee Mugs

Choose Stainless Steel Mugs

This website was created by Steve McDonald. He is a web designer, clay artist, and lover of all things coffee. Connect with him on Google Plus.