Looking for the best coffee mugs for no spills while you travel? The Contigo Autoseal stainless steel to go mug is one of the best insulated mugs ever for the price.
At around $15 you can get a very stylish, lightweight stainless travel mug that does the job and holds up to regular use.
I have used this mug quite a bit. I like the shape and style of it, the ease of use that comes with the leak proof Autoseal lid, and the weight of it.
If I only wanted to spend $15 for a good travel mug, I would buy this mug every time.
- Lightweight. This mug is very light for an insulated stainless steel coffee mug making it suitable for use by anyone.
- Durable. The Contigo is built to last and be used. Many other mugs in this price range can be pretty badly made and prone to failure.
- Stylish. It has a really stylish design including an easy-to-grip lid. It also comes in a variety of very cool colors.
- Car cup holders. Fits most standard car cup holders. Note: doesn't fit in smaller, older car cup holders.
- Spill Proof. The Autoseal lid is really amazing. To drink from the mug you push a conveniently located button on the side. It automatically closes the second you let go of the button, so you never have to wonder whether you remembered to seal it after your last drink.
- Moderate Insulation. For this price point, this mug keeps you coffee hot pretty well (it will keep coffee hot for about an hour or so), but it falls short of some higher end mugs like the
- One Piece Lid. The lid cannot be disassembled for deeper cleaning. This isn't a problem if you put the lid in the dishwasher or keep it cleaned out regularly with a strong sprayer or water pick, but some people have had issues with coffee building up in the lid.
All-in-all this travel mug is the best coffee mug for travel and spill proof performance for the price.
10 Best Coffee Mugs
Oversized Coffee Mugs (21-52 oz)
Large Coffee Mugs (14-20 oz)
51 Best Coffee Mugs
Travel Coffee Mugs
This website was created by Steve McDonald. He is a web designer, clay artist, and lover of all things coffee. Connect with him on Google Plus.